ACTIVE LOST FRAMEWORK
Active lost formwork is a concept patented by Desjoyaux in 1978. The result is high speed of installation, reliability over time and freedom of shape and size of your pool.
The recycled polypropylene panels are pre-assembled at the factory and, once installed on site, are poured with concrete in a single operation.
The result, a monolithic and self-supporting structure!
100% French production, the panels are grouted in our industrial area.
A unique and patented process that allows a large variety of shapes and sizes.
The last stage of polypropylene recycling is that the pool structures are stored in the ground for sustainable construction. Building your dream while limiting your ecological impact is Desjoyaux's goal!
All the advantages of reinforced concrete construction without the disadvantages
- Delivery to the construction site to the shape and dimensions of the pool
- Self-supporting construction
- Rot resistant formwork,
- Exceptional resistance, especially to frost and ground movement,
- Unlimited choice of shapes and sizes,
- Solves problems associated with concrete expansion,
- Panels injection moulded from recycled polypropylene with 35% carbonate.